Weekend Retreat at Amohela ho Spitskop Country Retreat
with Dr Arien
The Invitation: Join me in a magical place, on a ‘joy ride’ journey to rediscovering your authentic self – the loving, joyful, playful being you truly are!
Amohela ho Spitskop after a storm
Date: 26-28 October 2012.
I recommend that you plan a long weekend, however (departing 29 Oct). As Jennifer of Amohela says: ‘It takes about 3 ½ hours once you are clear of Jozi traffic, driving on the N1 or N3. Distances depending on where you come from, around 350 to 370km. Plan to leave around 1pm on the Friday to arrive around 5-6pm. Then you have a full Saturday and half of Sunday to do the work. To give people a bit of time to relax, unwind and integrate the experience, as well as some time to walk and enjoy the silence and vastness and healing beauty of the Eastern Highlands, a long week-end is really necessary’.
- Accommodation: sharing R790.00; single R995.00 per person per night, all inclusive
- Facilitation fee: R950 per person for the weekend (Saturday full day and Sunday morning)
- You can also join as day visitor if you live in the area or you’re in the vicinity on holiday: Package for conference facility, snacks, lunch on Saturday and Sunday, as well as facilitation fee – R1700
The venue can accommodate only 18 people sharing, so please confirm your reservation a.s.a.p. by calling Tel 012 362 2 422 (Nellie or Anri) or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A non refundable deposit of R1020 is payable to reserve your space.
The Theme: Seeing with New Eyes
‘The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but in seeing with new eyes’ – Marcel Proust
- Experience your body through the joy of movement – listen to the music, feel the rhythm, sense your body’s parts, deeply connecting with it – rediscover your body’s natural way
- Life as art- using nature as your source of inspiration and expression
- Reflections on love: speaking and listening from the heart – not the physical or sentimental heart, but the spiritual heart. What does it really mean to believe in love? Making simple choices that will transform every moment of your own experience, and the experiences you create around you. Feel how deeply each moment of your life can exist as love itself, when you are liberated from stories of lack, need and ‘love should feel like ……..’.
- Integration: the science and art of continuous self healing through conscious activation of your DNA – rediscover your natural state and the true secret of longevity
Questions to prepare you for this life changing and life enhancing experience
What if you could recapture, again and again, the exquisite amazement you experience when seeing something for the first time? What if there was a key to unlock that precious place in which childlike curiosity and intense joy and playfulness is stored? Would you take it? Would you use it?
To love: the flow of light and information!