Prevent Winter Weight Gain
If you enjoy the tips below and you want to take the next action step, please come and visit us to see what would be your best solution. Call now to book your free consultation with myself (Anri), your Health & Fitness Consultant, to find out what we can do for you: 0123622422.
- Snack on a handful of healthy nuts once a day if you feel peckish
- Make your own healthy wholesome vegetable soup for a warm meal (make enough to last a week). To make it easier, buy freshly cut vegetables, barley and lentil soup mix. Follow the instructions on the packet – as easy as that!
- To curb winter appetite and sweet cravings, use our natural appetite suppressant with Hoodia gordonii & Garcinia cambogia and many other effective ingredients. Read more
- If you crave hot chocolate, try these healthier ingredients: use pure cocoa powder, milk or coconut milk and xylitol/stevia to taste – voila!
- Hot toddyto prevent winter weight gain while supporting your immune system to prevent winter infections: add a pinch each of cinnamon, turmeric and ginger to a small glass; add hot water (or warm coconut milk) and enjoy, adding a little raw honey or xylitol/stevia to taste.
- Kick start your day with a metabolism boosting drink: hot water, with fresh ginger and juice form half a lemon. Food cravings are often a confused body signal for more water.
- Carb swop: instead of using a normal pizza base, use a cauliflower wrap and enjoy your guilt free pizza! You can either buy it, or even better, make it yourself.
- To cold to exercise? Put on your favourite song and move to the music in the comfort of your own home. If it’s too cold to start, then warm your exercise clothes in the tumble dryer. It works like a bomb. Click here for an awesome and effective routine. I (Anri) actually did this in one of my classes – it was so much fun!
Click here for more info on our ‘Lose 2 Win’ Competition winners, this is a great way to shape up for summer this Winter and to keep you motivated (with our help of course). Remember Summer Bodies Are Made in Winter!
Online and in-house options available for your convenience – Click here for our Special Packages