This Genetic Screening Product includes all four screening test reports (overall wellness, diet, exercise and longevity). The price also includes a 30 min consultation with Dr Arien and Anri each to discuss results – in Pretoria or 60min consultation with Dr Arien – in Hermanus.
This Genetic Screening Product includes all four screening tests (the price includes a 30 min consultation with Dr Arien and Anri each to discuss results – in Pretoria or 60min consultation with Dr Arien – in Hermanus):
Click here for more information on Genetic Screenings
- Your DNA and Wellness/Overall Health:
- Your health risk associated with lifestyle diseases (overweight/obesity risk, heart disease risk, type 2 diabetes, insulin related disorders, cholesterol, stress and mood disorders e.g. anxiety and depression, bone, cancer, high blood pressure etc)
- Inflammation (cause of all lifestyle diseases)
- Cholesterol and lipid metabolism
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s potential risk
- Oxidative stress
- Homocysteine metabolism
- Circadian rhythms (sleep disorders)
- Your body’s response to specific prescription drugs
- Your DNA and Diet:
- Are you lactose intolerant?
- How does your body process caffeine?
- What eating plan should you follow?
- Is your metabolism working optimally?
- Are your own antioxidants working optimally, or do they need support?
- Vitamin B metabolism and methylation
- Vitamin D metabolism
- Dietary carbohydrate sensitivity
- Dietary fat sensitivity
- Iron metabolism
- Nutrient deficiencies or excesses
- Your DNA and Fitness:
- Should you do more cardio or strength training?
- What are your muscle building capabilities?
- What is your injury susceptibility?
- What is your recovery rate and energy metabolism like?
- Exercise responsiveness – find out which exercises would benefit you most
- Athletic potential
- Injury risk and rate of recovery
- Your DNA and Longevity:
- How well will your body age?
- Is your inflammaging gene working properly?
- Do you need collagen to assist you in youthful living?
- Are your antioxidant genes working optimally, or do you need additional nutritional support?
- Is your skin renewal and skin detoxification pathways up to scratch?
- Anti-ageing and skin genetics