6 July 2018: Making Sense of Food, Supplements & Herbal Remedies Workshop
Integrative medical remedies to support brain and heart function, neuroplastic renewal and inflammation (the root cause of all disease)
Workshop facilitated by Dr Arien van der Merwe
Further unpacked and practically applied. Kick start your own herbal healing garden & prepare an essential oil cream.
‘The less inflammatory your diet is, the faster you’re going to get well, because inflammation is nearly always a contributor to neurological dysfunction’ – Dr Joseph Mercola
Date: Fri. 6 July 2018
Venue: Fernkloof Nature Reserve, Hermanus
Price: R350 pp I RSVP by 3/7/18
Booking essential (limited space)- payment serves to confirm. Payment options: EFT, online- Payfast or at Refine Clinic. Email: info@DrArien.co.za
Purchase tickets via PayFast:
Banking details for EFT’s:
FNB Cheque Account; Account Name: Health Stress Management Gauteng (Pty) Ltd; Account number: 621 327 190 66; Branch code: 252 045 (00); Branch: Brooklyn; Reference: Initials & Surname_4/7/18; Email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following will be discussed in more detail:
- How does inflammation gone wild, become the main cause of chronic disease?
- How to practically switch off renegade inflammation, also called ‘inflammaging’
- What are inflammatory thoughts?
- Understanding some basic facts about epigenetics
- Learn about easy ways to promote neuroplasticity and prevent inflammation
- Focus on the physical aspects: what you eat is key to help you manage inflammation and enhance brain function
- Anti-inflammatory food to use every day
- Pro-inflammatory foods to avoid
- Herbs and spices to manage symptoms
- Nutriceuticals (food as medicine) – how, why and what?
- Kick start your own herbal healing garden & prepare an essential oil cream.