Holistic Stress Solutions Masterclass (Online)
An Holistic, Integrative Approach to Help You Manage Your Stress
STRESS is all around us (e.g. life-, work-, financial-, emotional- & relationship stress). It affects all aspects of our lives and wellness (physical-, emotional-, intellectual-, spiritual-, environmental-, financial-, occupational- and social wellness). High stress also affects our weight, sleep, quality of life, energy and basically everything. The good news: you can learn to manage it, as stress will never disappear.
If left untreated, it may cause mild health challenges (lack of sleep, low concentration and memory, low energy levels, a suppressed immune system etc) or on the extreme side chronic lifestyle diseases (incl. depression, heart disease, diabetes, overweight/obesity, arthritis, and all other inflammatory diseases etc). Stress is the number 1 cause for ALL chronic diseases. It is, therefore, crucial to become aware of your stress and learn how to manage it effectively, to reduce your health risks.
Ariani’s (Dr Arien & Anri’s) Masterclass will teach you an holistic (mind, body & soul) approach to managing your stress, teaching you the effect that stress has on our mind-body-soul unit and how you can manage your stress to improve wellness. Ariani developed their Practical, Quick, Easy & Holistic Stress Solutions Toolkit (incl. our Top 10 STRESS LESS Tips) to help you cope with your stress, daily.
It’s time to take the driving seat in your life and learn more about your health and how to live a stress-less and happier life!
Do You Feel…
- Your concentration can be better?
- Your memory can improve?
- Interested in learning new skills?
- Keen to learn to manage acute anxiety & distress?
- That your energy is low?
- You are stuck in a rut?
- That your thoughts are running all over the place?
- Overwhelmed and stressed out?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then this ONLINE MASTERCLASS IS FOR YOU!
You Will Learn:
- Basic information on the stress responses: fight-flight, tend-befriend, caveman, retreat, men-women and stress
- Effects of stress on the brain and body
- Stress, thoughts and emotions
- Physical enhancers to help you cope with stress
- Play and fun to manage stress
- Relaxation exercises to practice and experience deep relaxation in your mind, body and soul from left brain to right brain to whole brain
- Many techniques you can use to become adept at managing your own stress, and also support those around you, whether colleagues (i.e. in the workplace), family or communities.
1. Normal Ticket R750 pp
2. VIP Ticket R1200 pp (incl. Stress Solutions Book & USB)
Your ticket includes:
- Video recording of the event
- Stress Solutions Toolkit & Relaxation audio
Other Investment Options: EFT or at our office: Ariani Health Solutions: Pretoria or Hermanus. Tel: 0661991038. Email: info@DrArien.co.za
Most stress triggers can be mastered, or managed once we become aware of them. If we learn to take responsibility for our own reaction to any stress trigger, we can learn to change our instantaneous stress survival response to one of witnessing or observing, and then to change the gage on our stress thermometers to a lower setting.
Chronic stress doubles your risk to die from a heart attack. Stress is associated with all our chronic diseases or health challenges (such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes mellitus, depression, cancer, autoimmune diseases like psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis; also eczema, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic fatigue, asthma, endometriosis, male & female reproductive challenges, menopause, etc.), either as cause, exacerbating factor, or both.
If you feel that you need more assistance, that stress is severely affecting your life, and/or you would like to delve deeper and learn more about your health and wellness; click here for our Ways2Wellness 8 Week Program. In this Holistic Health Coaching Journey, Dr Arien & Anri will be available online, in real-time and in a group setting to support you and assist on a deeper level, with their holistic (mind, body & soul) approach for long term optimal health and happiness. Click here for more info