Serving size: 1
This omelette is low carb, healthy, yummy and filling. Great for any meal.
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup baby spinach
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 ½ tbsp minced & pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp minced sundried tomato strips in oil, drained
- add salt & pepper to taste.
- Combine the egg, salt, pepper and water in a bowl and whisk until lightly beaten – set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a 30cm non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the spinach and cover for 1 min.
- Increase the heat to medium high for 1 min.
- Pour the eggs evenly over the spinach sprinkle with olives and sundried tomatoes and allow to sit for 1 min.
- Lift one half of the omelette and flip it over the other half. Cook for about 30 seconds and flip once cooked to desired doneness.