Goat’s Cheese Omelette (Thank you Shannon)
This nutritious omelette will give you energy and leave you satisfied. It’s simple to make and perfect for a quick breakfast!
Serving size: 1
- 25g grated cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes halved and sprinkled with Italian herbs
- 6 basil leaves finely chopped
- 2 eggs beaten in a bowl
- pinch of herbal salt and black pepper
- 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Melt coconut oil in a non-stick pan.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper into egg mixture and make omelette as normal.
- Once you turn omelette spread tomato, goat’s cheese and basil on omelette and fold over.
- Cook until cheese is melted.