Cal = +/- 61 Cal per serving
Guilt-free coleslaw, that is low in carbs.
Serves: 12 people, divide by 12 for 1 serving
- 1 small head cabbage (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp chopped pimento or red bell pepper
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup or 12 packets Equisweet Green Sweetener
- 1 tsp celery seed
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, green pepper, onion, and pimento.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Toss the dressing and vegetable mixture to coat.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours to allow the flavours to blend.