These are awesome when you are on maintenance. Phyllo pastry is lower in carbs compared to other pastries. It is light, refreshing and one or two is great for a snack.
- Phyllo pastry
- 2x chicken breasts (boiled and diced)
- ½ yellow pepper diced
- 2 cups of finely chopped lettuce
- 5-6 green onions (finely chopped)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare the phyllo pastry in a small muffin pan and bake for 2-3 minutes on 180 degrees (until slightly brown)
- Mix the other ingredients together and fill the phyllo pockets with a teaspoon of the mixture.
- Note: add the lettuce last on top of the mixture for garnish.