26 March 2020: Resilience Training Workshop as Part of Leadership Development
This workshop is also available throughout South Africa and abroad.
Due to our current challenging times, we have decided to cancel the Resilience Workshop scheduled for 26 March, for now. But we have a solution: Dr Arien is willing to do the workshop online at a special rate, as a Series of 6 x 30minute sessions, of there’s enough interest. Please contact Mariette, at firstname.lastname@example.org should you be interested.
Dr Arien will discuss myths, facts and practical solutions for Covid-19 and how to support your immune & respiratory systems, as well as practical stress management tips for brain and nervous system.
Who should attend and pay the information forward to staff, colleagues, family and friends:
- Business owners
- Middle to top management
- Anyone in your company that has to make decisions on a daily basis
- Those interested in tools for self-development and empowering health information
- Left brainers
What to expect:
- Finding some practical stress solutions when facing the challenges of modern leadership with strength, equanimity and clarity of purpose
- Being able to use tools for optimal stress resilience on a daily basis
- Knowing how to manage health risk factors in an integrative approach to health and wellbeing
- Basic understanding of quantum physics and its practical application in daily life and in leadership
Dr Arien’s book ‘Stress Solutions’ and ‘Relax & Unwind’ memory stick will be available at the discounted price of R150 each for participants only.
Call Mariette on: 067 1166 111.
You can pay via EFT. Banking details:
Ariani Health Solutions, FNB Cheque Acc, Acc. Nr. 62569457817, Branch code: 250655