The Weight Control Clinic in a Nutshell
Modern day technologies have enforced a sedentary lifestyle. An inactive lifestyle may eventually lead to a loss of lean body mass and slow metabolism. If this is combined with a high calorie diet an increase in fat mass may occur. These conditions can lead to many health problems, being overweight and obese, and may even result in chronic degenerative diseases such as Type II diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, metabolic syndrome, hypertension, cancer, bone & joint diseases (osteoporosis & osteoarthritis), decreased mental health and many more. Obesity is a world-wide problem and prevention and treatment is crucial for improved health and a better quality of life. Physical activity and a healthy eating plan can prevent the development of many chronic diseases. There is a close relationship between obesity and genetics, physical inactivity and unhealthy eating habits. A healthy diet plan and exercise plan is essential and may increase insulin sensitivity, decrease body weight and preserve muscle mass.
The Weight Control Clinic
- Medically assisted and supervised for optimal results
- Scientific & research based approach
- 40 years’ successful weight loss history
- Ongoing support & motivation
- Natural, SAFE approach and products
- Addressing insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, food addictions and emotional reasons for overweight, to enhance results
- Comprehensive body composition analysis – it’s not only about total body weight!
- Health risk blood tests and personalised report immediately available
- WCC Program now also available Online, Email or Telephone Orders
Before deciding on a weight control program, ensure that the following criteria are met by your service provider:
- Natural approach
- Once a week follow ups
- Completely safe & natural injections, NO hormones!
- Ongoing medical supervision
- Ongoing support & motivation
- Establishing a new brain set point for weight maintenance
- Comprehensive analysis of body composition before you go on a weight control program
- Not a restrictive diet, but part of a new healthy lifestyle
- Enough nourishing food to satisfy
- Creating awareness that food is not the enemy!
- Do not rely only on diet and exercise for sustainable weight loss. Find the cause!
- Does the program address insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, food addictions and emotional reasons for overweight
- Does the program provide an individualised eating plan to fit into your healthy new lifestyle
We understand the importance of the above criteria, therefore our entire program is focused on meeting them
Disclaimer: In a sincere effort to support people everywhere in their journey to the natural human state of health and happiness, Dr Arien endeavours to the best of her abilities, training and experience, to only choose well researched and safe herbal remedies and nutriceuticals to support the body’s natural physiology and functioning. Specific recommendations are made either during personal consultation, or email consultation, based on completion of a very specific questionnaire to assess health and stress status, nutrition, exercise, medical history, recent blood chemistry and prescription drugs currently in use, to determine possible interactions and correct tapering of medication if requested. It is therefore every individual’s responsibility to learn about their own health and wellbeing, in order to choose whether they prefer a more natural path to health and wellbeing. Health is not only about taking natural remedies, or prescription drugs for that matter, but also considering the deeper causal issues of trapped emotions, mental and spiritual wellbeing, while taking appropriate measures to live a balanced lifestyle.