In the mood for something sweet? Try these Sautéed Apples guilt free.
Serving size: 1
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 apple – any kind, cored, chopped and unpeeled
- Heat the oil over medium heat
- Add the apple and cook for 4-6 min until lightly browned, stirring frequently
- Serve immediately
The following two tabs change content below.
Anri van der Merwe
Latest posts by Anri van der Merwe (see all)
- 23 Feb 2018: Employee Health and Wellness Seminar - February 16, 2018
- February 2018: ‘Lose 2 Win’ Competition - February 2, 2018
- 10 February 2018: Creating Your Life Plan for 2018 - January 30, 2018