FatTASTIC drops (100ml) for fat loss
R400.00 incl. VAT
Loose fat safely with FatTASTIC – natural herbal drops.
Do you want to loose fat safely while improving you metabolism?
The FatTASTIC herbal drops can help you do just that!
Ingredients & Benefits:
1. Pueraria lobata(Kudzu root)
- Supportive for general fat loss and especially to reduce gluteal fat
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Can also decrease visceral fat (around the organs)
2. Euleterrococus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng)
- Improves fat metabolism, cardiorespiratory fitness and endurance performance
- Boosts the immune system
- Anti-stress herb
3. Goju berry
- ‘most nutritionally dense fruit on earth’ – contains all the essential amino acids & 21 trace minerals (highest concentration of protein of any fruit)
- Has natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Increases strength & longevity
- Helps boost the immune system
4. Fucus vesiculosus
- Supports thyroid gland function
- Boosts metabolism
Disclaimer: In a sincere effort to support people everywhere in their journey to the natural human state of health and happiness, Dr Arien endeavours to the best of her abilities, training and experience, to only choose well researched and safe herbal remedies and nutriceuticals to support the body’s natural physiology and functioning. Specific recommendations are made either during personal consultation, or email consultation, based on completion of a very specific questionnaire to assess health and stress status, nutrition, exercise, medical history, recent blood chemistry and prescription drugs currently in use, to determine possible interactions and correct tapering of medication if requested. It is therefore every individual’s responsibility to learn about their own health and wellbeing, in order to choose whether they prefer a more natural path to health and wellbeing. Health is not only about taking natural remedies, or prescription drugs for that matter, but also considering the deeper causal issues of trapped emotions, mental and spiritual wellbeing, while taking appropriate measures to live a balanced lifestyle.