Practical Epigenetics – Youthful Living Workshop
Do, feel, think yourself healthier!
Does growing older scare you? Does it sometimes feel like you lost your zest for life? Do you want to do something different, learn something new, using practical principles of epigenetics, the new scientific buzz word?
Feel younger than you are! Your body will obey you, if you know what to tell it!
Epigenetics literally means ‘more than’ or ‘more important than’ genetics. Practically, this means that you are no longer a slave to the DNA that you inherited from your parents – this is good news for you and the next generation!
Join Dr Arien if growing older scares you, there are more and more wrinkles, body aches and pains, your energy levels are low, or simply for a change of scenery while learning something interesting and new
Practical epigenetics: Understanding the basics of epigenetics, practical tips to improve your epigenetic environment, creating your own life plan and a guide to youthful living.
Theme: Do, feel, think yourself healthier
Topic: Practical Epigenetics: Youthful Living Workshop
Where: Rademeyer’s, Moreleta Kloof Nature Reserve, 520 Helios St, Pretoria
When: 25 June 2016 – registration at 9:00, workshop 9:30-12:30
Cost: R380 per person (incl. light refreshments and a goodie bag)
Important: Bookings are essential as limited space is available. Click here for more details and to reserve your seat!
Dr Arien will present the morning workshop, that will begin to teach you to reprogram what happens on your cell membrane (the epigenetic true brain of each cell) for a long, healthy and happy life. You will realise the power you have to look and feel younger, energised and altogether fantastic!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
You will learn about:
- Left and right brain thinking
- Releasing trapped emotions to create inner peace, joy, playfulness and serenity
- Changing limiting beliefs and behaviour, combined with willingness to change, will trump genetics when it comes to influencing how you will age
- Reprogram for optimal health, perpetual optimism and youthful living
PLUS: Creative activity: colour in your own Mandala Life Plan and mix your own Anti-ageing Cream
Click here for more information about Dr Arien’s Timeless DNA concept of Youthful Living
Anri van der Merwe
Latest posts by Anri van der Merwe (see all)
- 23 Feb 2018: Employee Health and Wellness Seminar - February 16, 2018
- February 2018: ‘Lose 2 Win’ Competition - February 2, 2018
- 10 February 2018: Creating Your Life Plan for 2018 - January 30, 2018