‘The body achieves what the mind believes’
0123622422 / firstname.lastname@example.org
About PlayFunFitness Click Here
Exercise Benefits Click Here
Ongoing Support, Motivation & More: Click here to Follow Us on Facebook
Contact us Click Here
Interval- & Strength Training Presentation Click Here
Prices and Packages Click Here
Do you struggle to find time to exercise?
Do you need motivation?
Do you want to see results?
Do you get bored of the same routine?
PlayFunFitness is your Outdoor Fitness Solution! Here is why we are different:
- Variety: classes change frequently, therefore eliminating boredom. We incorporate mystery fitness classes (every Thursday) to keep you guessing.
- Fun: Exercise can be fun! Music is present during all classes and is changed regularly. We go to great lengths to make every session a fun experience.
- Outdoors: Exercise sessions happens in mother nature (when possible), no more sweaty unhygienic equipment
- A warm up and cool down is included in all classes to keep your body injury free and flexible
- Limited Space: The classes are limited to give you the attention you need and deserve
- Proper form and technique: is emphasised in every class for optimal results and effectiveness
- Different options: are available to suit your budget and goal
- Time period: No long term commitments – it is all up to you! A 3 month commitment is essential to see and experience a huge difference in your body
- Progression: An accurate individual body composition assessment (InBody), fitness test and measurements are done monthly to measure progress
- Effective exercises: strength- (exclusive use of body weight & free weights) and cardiovascular (HIIT) training is combined for better results, improved range of motion and to help you reach your health, fitness and wellness goals!
- Fitness level: We take fitness level into account, so whether you are a beginner or advanced exerciser you will break a sweat
- Facilitator: the trainer (Anri van der Merwe) is a highly qualified fitness specialist (Personal Trainer and Specialist in Strength & Conditioning). Anri is also currently busy with her Masters degree in Sport Physiology. So you are in good hands!
- Ladies only: all women of any size, shape and age is welcome!
- Men: you are not totally excluded. Anri also develops individualised programs (home or gym based) and fitness screenings